a few trees
many small paths
the squirrel's gardens
How to Accidentally Fall In Love1. Don't worry about why time stopped just now. If anything, you should do your best to be as natural as possible.How to Accidentally Fall In Love by MeteorSage
2. Don't panic if you suddenly find yourself locked in her arms.
3. Since you both ride the same buses, keep her company for as long as possible.
4. It is ok if it turns out you know nothing about her culture, be honest and listen.
5. Her gestures will seem strange and inexplicable. Don't panic, she understands you more than you currently know.
6. If you get to your house before she gets to hers, and you probably will, use the time to your advantage:
-Research her culture,
-Pandora is your friend.
7. Don't try too hard to prove to her that you were into some of her country's music long before you met her.
She's cunning and this will only make you look suspicious.
8. Understand that it is completely possible to perform mathematical exercises with the skype window open. Accept that it is impossible to do so when you're in a call.
9. It will become normal to
My Darling PoisonessYou drift and dance on the winds,My Darling Poisoness by MeteorSage
delicately wrapped in your honeyed tones.
And I, your unsuspecting prey,
wait for you by the same beacon every day.
My thoughts are filled with your bouncing form,
and my sighing words are like nectar and they bring you running.
Through the distance,
through the winds,
Your embrace is as vital to me as water is to seeds:
Without the warmth of your heart beating against mine,
my sighs would fall and turn to dust.
With every caress,
you numb my skin with a flutter of desire.
With every kiss,
you mix your venom with my blood.
And I go back for more, more, more.
Until my heart beats heavy,
under the amber viscosity of your coveted toxin.
My darling, my poisoness.
Foreign Words the English Language NeedsOh hello. I’m finally getting around to making this news article that I said I might do, like, a month ago. Sorry, I’m not used to writing news articles. Bear with me.Foreign Words the English Language Needs by SilverInkblot
Back in August, I started a series in my forums for cool foreign words. It went over extremely well and numerous people requested that I combine them into a handy-dandy news article for deviantART at large to enjoy. So, here you are: fifteen foreign words that the English language needs to
What it means: A feeling of longing associated with displacement, but not necessarily displacement from one’s original home. An intense yearning to be somewhere you are not. Hiraeth also expresses a sort of ache or longing for something of the past, somewhat similar to the notion of "golden" or "good old days," but with more ancient connotations.
Why it needs to be a thing in English: I speak as someone from a country
I'm a male college student, spiritual, skeptical and hopelessly romantic.|
I like to write, short stories mostly. In my works I try to take the reader through some sort of mental or emotional journey I've been on. My favorite feeling is the combination of sadness and bliss.
Unfortunately, I wound up getting locked out of my old deviant art, so I'm making like the Library of Alexandria and starting from scratch :I