a few trees
many small paths
the squirrel's gardens
How to Accidentally Fall In Love1. Don't worry about why time stopped just now. If anything, you should do your best to be as natural as possible.How to Accidentally Fall In Love by MeteorSage
2. Don't panic if you suddenly find yourself locked in her arms.
3. Since you both ride the same buses, keep her company for as long as possible.
4. It is ok if it turns out you know nothing about her culture, be honest and listen.
5. Her gestures will seem strange and inexplicable. Don't panic, she understands you more than you currently know.
6. If you get to your house before she gets to hers, and you probably will, use the time to your advantage:
-Research her culture,
-Pandora is your friend.
7. Don't try too hard to prove to her that you were into some of her country's music long before you met her.
She's cunning and this will only make you look suspicious.
8. Understand that it is completely possible to perform mathematical exercises with the skype window open. Accept that it is impossible to do so when you're in a call.
9. It will become normal to
My Darling PoisonessYou drift and dance on the winds,My Darling Poisoness by MeteorSage
delicately wrapped in your honeyed tones.
And I, your unsuspecting prey,
wait for you by the same beacon every day.
My thoughts are filled with your bouncing form,
and my sighing words are like nectar and they bring you running.
Through the distance,
through the winds,
Your embrace is as vital to me as water is to seeds:
Without the warmth of your heart beating against mine,
my sighs would fall and turn to dust.
With every caress,
you numb my skin with a flutter of desire.
With every kiss,
you mix your venom with my blood.
And I go back for more, more, more.
Until my heart beats heavy,
under the amber viscosity of your coveted toxin.
My darling, my poisoness.
sci-fi stories about the end of the world1.sci-fi stories about the end of the world by palaeochannel6
the species invents prophecies
all of which contain terrors
a beleaguered sun collapses into itself
It's not yet night when the committee interrupts the regularly scheduled programming
and describes the inertia as unforgivable.
Outside the grief, the cardboard:
Every time you teach a computer about distance
the terrorists win.
In every scenario: No colorado left,
and survivors leave messages
for the future.
Before the last people on Earth forgot how to speak,
he thought of that day.
The committee was right
to describe space as an absence.
The more artistic
of the species' prophecies include fields
such as here and there
relative to the everywhere of the other thing.
The other thing is often the cause
of whatever terror has been imagined.
The terror, of course, being another word for nothingness.
someone is remembering the pacific-
a maniac fires his rifle into a crowd
later, the news interviews a woman,
"All i remember are balloons"
they say this is w
I'm a male college student, spiritual, skeptical and hopelessly romantic.|
I like to write, short stories mostly. In my works I try to take the reader through some sort of mental or emotional journey I've been on. My favorite feeling is the combination of sadness and bliss.
Unfortunately, I wound up getting locked out of my old deviant art, so I'm making like the Library of Alexandria and starting from scratch :I